Present Terms & Conditions governs the relationship between ITQAN Global for Cloud & Digital Computing Systems Digital Okta LLC herein referred to as “ITQAN” and “You” , for the purpose of present terms and Conditions, reference to “You” or “Your” shall refer to the user of website), and is made effective as of the date of your use of this website (“Site”) or the date of electronic acceptance, whichever is earlier. These Terms and Conditions governs your use of the Site or the products and services procured or accessed via this Site (individually and collectively, the “Services”).
Our cloud infrastructure monitoring services provide a number of benefits, including but not limited to:
- Reduced down time as we take care of patching, monitoring and troubleshooting backed by SLA.
- Remote Monitoring, Asset Management, and Predictive Maintenance.
- Cloud management, orchestration and automation capabilities.
- Automation of repetitive operations and script triggers for proactively responding to events.
- Active monitoring of utilization and access times with continued “right-sizing” of instances and up time.
- Preemptive health, capacity and resource usage tracking by different workloads.
- Customized data collection, threshold levels, and notifications.
- Real-time alert management.